Montana State University
- Planning and coordinating of both national and international conferences
- Ensuring implementation of policies and practices
- Create financial reports
- Manage a $180,000 budget
- Analyze, examined, and interpreted records, compiled financial information, and reconciled reports and financial data
- Perform process analysis, and communicated recommendations to management
- Monitor and administer program/project revenues and expenses; help develop and participate in the development of funding proposals for different programs.
Testing Center Coordinator
Utah State University
- Oversee all day-to-day operations of the Testing Center. Worked with the supervisor to develop and update services, policies and procedures in response to changing demands. Scheduled and publicized services, communicated program policies/procedures to campus and community and maintained integrity of testing environment
United States Forest Service
- Safely assessed and removed hazard trees that posed a safety threat to other firefighters and potential fire spread
- Effectively communicated with co-workers, civilians, dispatchers and other firefighters to ensure safety and productivity
- Performed leadership skills by assisting and directing firefighters towards incidents in a safe and organized manner.
Delta Elementary School
- Responsible for providing assistance to instructional programs by assisting the teacher in achieving educational objectives by working with individual students or small groups to help them achieve the skill levels of the class as a whole.
- Aide in assisting the teacher in providing a well-organized, smoothly functioning class environment in which students can take full advantage of the instructional program and available resource materials.
- Conduct reading groups, private math tutoring, and other specific classes.
- Work with students one on one to help them achieve personal goals